In this episode, I talk to Abhi CVK about Hutsy, which is a technology company in the real estate space. This feels like a masterclass on what's going in within the real estate market, and I learned a ton and I'm sure you will too.
In this episode, we talk about so many topics related to real estate. Some of the questions that I ask Abhi are:
- What is Hutsy?
- What is the New York Tech scene like?
- How does Hutsy feel to a user? Walk through a user experience with me.
- Where are the big three waves of real estate tech innovation?
- Are you similar to Atrium for real estate?
- What was Y Combinator like for you?
- How do you know when the right time to pivot is?
- What interests you in the world right now?
- What framework do you have for picking good ides to work on?
- What are your biggest learnings from startup a startup in college?
- What does Hutsy look like in a decade?
- Any advice for first-time founders just getting started?
Find Abhi on Twitter here
. Find Hutsy here
Thanks for tuning in to today's episode of Forward Thinking Founders! See you tomorrow :)