In this episode with Greg, CEO of Goodly, we dive into all sorts of topics around student loans, employee benefits, early days at Rippling, and more. Hope you enjoy!
In this episode with the Cofounder and CEO of Goodly
, Greg Poulin, we dive deep into these questions:
- What is Goodly?
- How does Goodly exactly work?
- How do employees and employers react to Goodly when they hear about it?
- What is the cost of not offering great benefits to their employees?
- How do you think about distribution channels for Goodly?
- What are some of the similarities or differences between being an early hire at a company and a founder of a company?
- How should a new employee take advantage of working at an early stage company to learn?
- What do you spend time thinking about when not working on Goodly?
- What advice do you have for someone listening but doesn't know the first step to do it
Find Greg on LinkedIn here
.If you are enjoying the podcast, please help support it by buying me a coffee. It helps the show run and keeps me focused on finding and interviewing great guests.