In this episode, Jijo and I jam out about the Passion economy and talk more about his platform to help makers get paid at the end of the day, Buy Me A Coffee.
It was great talking with Jijo Sunny, Founder of Buy Me A Coffee
, as we talk about the creator economy. His platform helps creators get paid for their work. Check out my own Buy Me A Coffee page here
In this episode, we dive into:
- What is Buy Me A Coffee?
- What did you feel the need to build Buy Me A Coffee?
- Can you break down different features on your platform?
- Is a "coffee" a unit in the website? if so, what does a "coffee" equal?
- What are some of your favorite examples of creator pages?
- Does Buy Me a Coffee replace the sponsorship model?
- Why is everyone thinking about creators now? What happened?
- What do you think of the no-code movement?
- What tips do you have for a new creator who joins Buy Me A Coffee?
- How do rewards work on Buy Me A Coffee?
- What's the big vision for Buy Me A Coffee?
- How do you think about picking a winning market?
Hope you enjoyed today's pod! See you tomorrow.If you are enjoying the podcast, please help support it by buying me a coffee. It helps the show run and keeps me focused on finding and interviewing great guests.