In this episode, Peer and I jam out about Magic the Gathering as a whole market, as well as his whole strategy to build the Apple for nerds.
In this episode, I talked to Peer Richelsen of Mage
, which is a Magic The Gathering card marketplace. In this wide-ranging episode, we dive into:
Join the Forward Thinking Founders community via our email list here. If you are enjoying the podcast, please help support it by buying me a coffee. It helps the show run and keeps me focused on finding and interviewing great guests.
- What is Mage?
- What is Magic The Gathering?
- If I wanted to play, where would I get my starting Magic cards?
- Does Mage allow its users to get more valuable cards?
- Have you ultimately built a stock market for Magic The Gathering cards?
- What made you fall in love with Magic The Gathering
- Do you have any competition up in SF?
- How did you explain this to investors?
- How are there cards worth six figures?
- How do you get users?
- What's the big vision for Mage?
- How can the Forward Thinking Founders community help you?