In this episode, Sara and I dive deep into the realm of what it's like to have product-market fit and how everything feels like its on fire (but that's a good thing). Hope you enjoy this episode with Sara, Cofounder of Winnie.
Sara Mauskopf is the Cofounder and CEO of Winnie
. Winnie helps parents find childcare and preschools in their area.Listen to this episode if you:
- Are interested in the ideation process (Learn how it took a while for Sara to hone on on this big idea)
- Are interested in building a big audience before you monetize
- Want to learn about the nuances of having product-market fit
- Are curious about what hypergrowth feels like?
- Want to learn about distribution channels like SEO and content marketing
- Are wondering if you should run ads for your product
- Are dealing with the chicken and egg problem of a marketplaceAn ask from Mat
Join the Forward Thinking Founders community via our email list here. If you are enjoying the podcast, please help support it by buying me a coffee. It helps the show run and keeps me focused on finding and interviewing great guests.