Greg is the former CMO of Infusionsoft and ACT, so he knows a thing or two about scaling companies to unicorn status. I hope you enjoy this exciting conversation on the stages of growth for a startup!
Greg Head is the CEO of Scaling Point
and founder of Gregslist
. Greglist is a network of lists that map all software companies in different geographies (Phoenix, Dallas, Utah , etc.). It's important to note that Greg was also the CMO that scaled Infusionsoft from the low millions to over $100M+. Listen to this episode if you:
- Want to learn about how tech hubs outside of the coasts can improve their scene and presence on a national scale.
- Want to hear about early days of growth at Infusionsoft
- Are curious to learn about the stages of growth of a scale-up, and what changes need to be made at each stage
- Are interested to hear the perspective of an accomplished tech leader, but outside a traditional tech hub.
- Want advice on how to think about growth as an early (or late) stage founder
- How to scale exponentially with your company, not linearly. An ask from Mat
Join the Forward Thinking Founders community via our email list here. If you are enjoying the podcast, please help support it by buying me a coffee. It helps the show run and keeps me focused on finding and interviewing great guests.