In this episode, Sahil and I jam on the future of education and how to come up with a good idea pursue them.
Sahil Khoja Is the co-founder of Students Who Design. This is a online product design school, where you only pay once you get a job!Listen to this episode if you:
- Are interested in the future of education
- Want to know how to break into product design
- Are a younger founder looking for role models to learn from
- Want to hear about the product iteration process
- Want to learn more about ISAsAn ask from Mat
Join the Forward Thinking Founders community via our email list here. If you are enjoying the podcast, please help support it by buying me a coffee. It helps the show run and keeps me focused on finding and interviewing great guests.