In this episode, Vlad and I go deep down the Webflow and No Code rabbit hole. Vlad is a pioneer in this budding indsutry and this episode is worth a listen by anyone in technology. I hope you enjoy!
P.S. - Become an angel investor in Forward Thinking Founders. Learn more by scrolling below or by clicking here.
Vlad Is the co-founder and CEO of Webflow
. Webflow envisions a world where everyone
can create powerful, flexible websites and apps as easily as they create documents today. Listen to this episode if you:
- Are interested in learning about how Webflow works/how it got started
- Are curious how Webflow is different from Squarespace or Weebly?
- Are interested in learning about how Webflow go the "timing" right for their growth, as well as No Code's growth
- Want to understand the history of technological advancement in the technical space
- Want to know how Vlad decided how much to raise and when to raise it
- Are curious about how to think about sales in an early-stage startup
- Are wondering when you'll be able to make Webflow with Webflow.
- And tons more!Want to be an angel investor in FTF?
If you're liking the content on FTF, I would highly encourage you to become an angel investor for $10/mo. Angel investors get:
- Access to all premium content
- Can join our Facebook group and submit questions for each guest
- Will be invited to the FTF Meetup in SF in late January
- Get access to the recordings days (and sometimes weeks) before the public does
- And more stuff I haven't thought of
If this interests you at all, learn more here
. I hope to have your support :)