Emily and I dive into Arch Rift, which is her product for the space industry. We also talk about the art of pitching. Hope you enjoy hearing from this very bright founder!
P.S. - Become an angel investor in Forward Thinking Founders. Learn more by scrolling below or by clicking here.
Emily Is the co-founder and CEO of Arch Rift
. Arch Rift aims to make spaceflight safer and more comfortable. They are developing an automatically deploying oxygen helmet for use in space tourism and the space settlements of the future.Listen to this episode if you:
- Are interested in space exploration or space tourism
- Want to know how to build a product in the space industry
- Are curious to know how to pitch a SpaceTech company
- Are building a hardware startup
- Want to know how to succeed as a student entrepreneur
- Have a big idea and don't know the best ways to get started
- Want to know what to watch out for when using university resources Want to be an angel investor in FTF?
If you're liking the content on FTF, I would highly encourage you to become an angel investor for $10/mo or $100/yr. Angel investors get:
- Access to all premium content
- Can join our Facebook group and submit questions for each guest
- Will be invited to the FTF Meetup in SF in late January (and all future ones)
- Get access to the recordings days (and sometimes weeks) before the public does
- And more stuff I haven't thought of
If this interests you at all, learn more here
. I hope to have your support :)