In this episode, Teague and I jam on Starting 11, his fantasy sports app, as well as dive deep into different ways to break into regulated markets.
P.S. - Become an angel investor in Forward Thinking Founders. Learn more by scrolling below or by clickinghere.
Teague is the cofounder and CEO of Starting 11
. Starting11 is a Fantasy football (US Soccer) app, where you make substitutions to your squad in real time - just like a real-life manager. Listen to this episode if you:
- Are interested in US Soccer and building software around it
- Play fantasy sports and want better tech for it
- Would play fantasy sports if there were more options other than a single season league
- Are working in a regulated industry and want to know the best way to navigate
- Are wondering if taking the Uber approach to regulation is the best way to go
- Are curious about how to build a team to break into regulated markets
- Are wondering how you can help Teague and the Starting11 team on their mission!Want to be an angel investor in FTF?
If you're liking the content on FTF, I would highly encourage you to become an angel investor for $10/mo. Angel investors get:
- Access to all premium content
- Can join our Facebook group and submit questions for each guest
- Will be invited to the FTF Meetup in SF in late January
- Get access to the recordings days (and sometimes weeks) before the public does
- And more stuff I haven't thought of
If this interests you at all, learn more here
. I hope to have your support :)