In this episode, Dave and I go deep into the world of audio. Dave has an amazing product mind and I hope you get as much value out of this podcast as I did.
P.S. - Become an angel investor in Forward Thinking Founders. Learn more by scrolling below or by clicking here.
Dave is the co-founder of Wavechat
, an app where its users can send short-form audio messages (or micropodcasts) to their friends and connections.Listen to this episode if you:
- Are interested in the audio industry
- Are into the podcast movement and want to see where it can go.
- Like micro content and want to see how it will apply to audio-first.
- Are curious to know what the next generation of social networks will look like
- Are interested to hear what the learning opportunity is like inside of Facebook
- Are interested to hear about predictions for the audio industry
- Are wondering about the innovation that Airpod's unlock
- Want to see how you can help with Wavechat's vision!Want to be an angel investor in FTF?
If you're liking the content on FTF, I would highly encourage you to become an angel investor for $10/mo. Angel investors get:
- Access to all premium content
- Can join our Facebook group and submit questions for each guest
- Will be invited to the FTF Meetup in SF in late January
- Get access to the recordings days (and sometimes weeks) before the public does
- And more stuff I haven't thought of
If this interests you at all, learn more here
. I hope to have your support :)