Nathan and I dive deep into the realm of personal CRMs and product development.
P.S. - Become an angel investor in Forward Thinking Founders. Learn more by scrolling below or by clicking here.
Nathan is the cofounder of Nat Bot
. Nat Bot is building an algorithm to let you know who you're losing touch with online. Listen to this episode if you:
- Have an interest in the personal CRM space
- Have a hard time keeping up with all of your relationships
- Are interested in product-first approaches to solving the personal CRM problem
- Want to hear how to take feature requests for a personal CRM
- Are interested in learning more about how Pioneer works.
- Are interested in product development.Want to be an angel investor in FTF?
If you're liking the content on FTF, I would highly encourage you to become an angel investor for $10/mo. Angel investors get:
- Access to all premium content
- Can join our Facebook group and submit questions for each guest
- Will be invited to the FTF Meetup in SF in late January
- Get access to the recordings days (and sometimes weeks) before the public does
- And more stuff I haven't thought of
If this interests you at all, learn more here
. I hope to have your support :)