In this episode, I sit in the guest's seat and reflect on 2019 with my good friend, Ethan Naluz. I hope you enjoy this episode and my crazy journey of 2019.
P.S. - Become an angel investor in Forward Thinking Founders. Learn more by scrolling below or by clickinghere.
In this episode, Ethan Naluz (Pepper
) interviews me about my wild 2019. In this episode, we dive into:
- An in-depth look into how we got into Jason Calacanis's LAUNCH Accelerator
- A good look into the experience in working with Jason early in the year
- Learning about the point where things started to go downhill and where I should have been a better founder
- Tactical points where I could have made different decisions that would have led to a better outcome
- The months after the accelerator when we ran out of money
- Why I decided to stop working on PubLoft (Hint - to get my own shit together)
- The vision for my podcast and where I see myself in a year
- My dream podcast guests I would have on, dead or alive
- What I learned about myself in 2019
- And TONS more.
I hope you enjoy this special episode of Forward Thinking Founders.Want to be an angel investor in FTF?
If you're liking the content on FTF, I would highly encourage you to become an angel investor for $10/mo. Angel investors get:
- Access to all premium content
- Can join our Facebook group and submit questions for each guest
- Will be invited to the FTF Meetup in SF in late January
- Get access to the recordings days (and sometimes weeks) before the public does
- And more stuff I haven't thought ofIf this interests you at all,
If this interests you at all, you can learn more here
. I hope to have your support :)