Grayson and I jam on all things fences that can be locked/controlled by a smart phone! Really interesting conversation here. Hope you enjoy!
P.S. - Become an angel investor in Forward Thinking Founders. Learn more by scrolling below or by clicking here.
Grayson is the cofounder and CEO of Halen
. Halen's firest product is gatesense, which is a smart gate lock that can be controlled with a smartphoneListen to this episode if you:
- Want to hear how Grayson evaluates this market
- Wonder why he decided to build this company
- Want to know how he convinces four other developers to work with him for equity
- Are curious on his mindset on VC since he doesn't live in SF
- Wondering if Grayson wishes he lived in one of the tech hubs
- Want to know tips on when to approach investors and when not to
- And tons more!Want to be an angel investor in FTF?
If you're liking the content on FTF, I would highly encourage you to become an angel investor for $10/mo. Angel investors get:
- Access to all premium content
- Can join our Facebook group and submit questions for each guest
- Will be invited to the FTF Meetup in SF in late January
- Get access to the recordings days (and sometimes weeks) before the public does
- And more stuff I haven't thought of yet
If this interests you at all, you can learn more here
. I hope to have your support :)