In this episode, I talk to Rent The Backyard Cofounder Spencer Burleigh, who dives deep into all things real estate, SF housing market, personal branding, and tons more.
In this episode, I interview Spencer Burleigh from Rent The Backyard
, the company that lets you set up a house in your backyard and make money off of it for no cost. In this episode we talk about questions like:
If you are enjoying the podcast, please help support it by buying me a coffee. It helps the show run and keeps me focused on finding and interviewing great guests.
- What is Rent The Backyard?
- What got you interested in this market?
- How does it work for homeowners who want to rent their backyard?
- Why did you start in SF?
- Can someone have more than one home in their backyard?
- How do you know when housing laws are changing in SF?
- How do you use Twitter as an asset for your brand or business?
- Are there social interactions between the renters and the rentees?
- Are you also a construction company as well?
- What's your vision for SF in 20 years?
- What do you think about building a personal brand via a newsletter?
- What tips do you have for aspiring founders?