Chandan and I jam on the future of cryptocurrency and talk about his company, Cointracker.
In this conversation with Chandan Lodha, the cofounder of Cointracker
, we dive deep into the world of cryptocurrency. Cointracker is a product that helps you track your crypto portfolio and makes sure you stay compliant within the IRS. In this conversation, Chandan answers some of these questions:
If you are enjoying the podcast, please help support it by buying me a coffee. It helps the show run and keeps me focused on finding and interviewing great guests.
- What is Cointracker?
- How does your portfolio tracker product work?
- Is cryptocurrency taxed by the government?
- Why did you decide to start Cointracker?
- Were you working on this during the 2017 hype cycle? What was that like?
- Did you know the market was about to blow up before it did when you first started?
- What is the state of cryptocurrency in 2019?
- Is being a first-mover in the cryptocurrency domain a good idea? Are there good apps being built on blockchain tech right now?
- How should someone think about opportunities to build in the crypto space?
- What's your vision for Cointracker?
- What do you think of Libra?
- What are tips you have for aspiring founders?
- How can the Forward Thinking Founders community help you?