In this episode with Austin, we jam on everything enterprise software and community. I hope you enjoy!
In this episode, we're talking to Austin Petersmith, founder of Capiche
. In this episode, we talk about:
Join the Forward Thinking Founders community via our email listhere. If you are enjoying the podcast, please help support it bybuying me a coffee. It helps the show run and keeps me focused on finding and interviewing great guests.
- What is Capiche?
- How does a user interact with Capiche?
- Is getting pricing transparency the main goal with Capiche?
- Where did this idea come from?
- What's the big vision for Capiche?
- What would happen if prices for software companies were compared like Amazon compares prices?
- What tech trends interest you right now?
- What have you learned over your career so far?
- Any advice for first-time founders?
- How can our community help you?