In this episode with Braden, we talk all about Voiceflow and where the industry is going. Hope you enjoy!
Braden Ream Is the co-founder and CEO of Voiceflow
. Voiceflow enables anyone to collaboratively design, prototype and build Alexa Skills and Google Actions - without coding.Listen to this episode if you:
- Are interested in the audio/voice space
- Want to hear how quickly a company can move in 8 months
- Are interested to know how podcasters can use voice apps
- Want to hear where the voice/audio industry is going
- Want to know how to leverage a community to grow a company
- Want to dive into the unit economics of Uber
- Are intrigued to know where the VC is industry is going. Where is the innovation? An ask from Mat
Join the Forward Thinking Founders community via our email list here. If you are enjoying the podcast, please help support it by buying me a coffee. It helps the show run and keeps me focused on finding and interviewing great guests.