On this episode of Forward Thinking Founders. I talk to Jeanna about her company and how she willed her idea into existence with no resources going into it. This is a great story about the resilience of an amazing founder.
About this episode:
Jeanna is the co-founder and CEO of Layla Wellness. The Layla
Technology device is an intravaginal ring fertility monitor that predicts the entire fertile window and ovulation.
Listen to this episode if you are interested in:
- Starting a Hardware startup
- Getting tens of thousands of dollars through grants
- When to hire a CEO (if ever)
- The knowledge gap between SF investors and founders not in SF
- How to be resourceful
- And tons more!FTF is on GrowthMeter Radio
GrowthMeter is software that allows startups to update their progress every week. Investors can search through progress updates and pick out the needles in the haystack. Check it out here