In this episode, Daryna and I talk about what's possible with a phone number and technology. The outcome is me learning about some incredible things that can be done with a phone number.
In this episode, we talk to Daryna Kulya, Cofounder of Openphone. Openphone is building the world's best business phone number. We dive into these questions:
- What is Openphone?
- What did people do before Openphone? What was the market like?
- Where did the inspiration for Openphone come from?
- Can you walk through the logistics of Openphone? How does it work?
- What's your vision for Openphone?
- Are you building Zapier for phone calls?
- Who are some of the personas that are the best fit for Openphone users?
- What do you spend your time thinking about when you're not working on your company?
- How do you think about operations for scaling? What's growth mode like?
- What have been some of your biggest learnings you've had since you started Openphone?
- How can our community help you?
If you are enjoying the podcast, please help support it by buying me a coffee. It helps the show run and keeps me focused on finding and interviewing great guests.