Jehron Petty is the founder of ColorStack. Colorstack is increasing the entrance, retention, and success of Black and Latinx students pursuing technical careers.
About this episode
: Jehron Petty is the founder of ColorStack
. ColorStack is increasing the entrance, retention, and success of Black and Latinx students pursuing technical careers.Listen to this episode if you:
Introducing our June sponsor: Turing!
- You are a Black or Latinx student wanting to break into tech
- Want to know why Jehron started ColorStack
- Want to hear about why Jeron started Colorstack when he started it...Why now?
- are curious about how ColorStack works for its students
- Want to know some actionable ways that anyone can help make the world a safer place for Black and Latinx people.
- Are curious about the big vision for Colorstack!
helps you find a remote development team in a fraction of the time it would take if you did it yourself. Having just raised a seed round from the likes of Foundation Capital, Founders Fund, and many prolific angels, Turing is aiming to help the world build engineering teams as strong as Facebook's or Google's, from anywhere in the world. If you want to try it out for 2 weeks, risk-free, then check out their website here
. Thanks to Turing for being a sponsor of the show!More Info on Forward Thinking Media
Founder interviews(FIs) are a part of Forward Thinking Media, a media brand for early-stage startup and subcreator content. If you want to be able to listen to this episode live on Zoom + ask questions for future guests on the record, then become a paid subscriber today. As a paid subscriber of Forward Thinking Media, you also get access to all of our paywalled newsletter content, a private RSS feed, and our provide community. Have questions? DM me on Twitter and let's talk!
★ Support this podcast by donating ★